This week sees the introduction of a brand new way to enjoy daily fantasy sports with your mates as DraftKings Leagues launches. DraftKings’ product update will allow you to start a league with your friends and create private contests exclusive to your league.
Tired of recreating the same contest every single week? Leagues has you covered there, too. With recurring contest mode, you only have to set up your contest once and the rest is done. Create a new line-up every week and see your scores tracked as if it’s a season-long one.
Leagues makes it’s easy for anyone to create contests, dominate the leaderboards and earn the ultimate bragging rights. It’s a whole new season for your league every day at DraftKings.
HOW DOES DRAFTKINGS LEAGUES WORK?
1. Create a league – Give it a catchy name or let DraftKings pick one for you with the League name generator.
2. Invite your friends – Whether your friends are on DraftKings or not, you can invite them via text, email, Facebook or Twitter.
3. Create a contest – Pick from any one of 10 sports, start a free or paid contest, notify your league, and submit your lineup.
4. Check out the leaderboard – Watch how your team climbs the ranks.
5. Track your team – Check out your progress online or in the DraftKings mobile app.
WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO KNOW?
Every Sport Counts – With 10 sports to choose from, DraftKings Leagues has the largest variety of daily fantasy sports contests to play with your friends.
Invite Anyone – Whether your friends are on DraftKings or not, you can invite them via text, e-mail, Facebook or Twitter.
Weekly Contests Created Automatically – You only have to set up your contest once and the rest is done.
– If a contest runs, the system automatically creates the contest for the next week and sends notifications to all league members.
– If a contest doesn’t run two times in a row, the subscription is cancelled.
– Entry fees are only collected on individual entries, not in advance.
Private leaderboards – Track your league’s overall standings, history and upcoming league contests. You can also check out your individual team’s stats overall or by sport and see how you measure up.
Fully customisable – Choose contests of any size (maximum 400), choose a free or paid entry fee, and determine the payout structure.